Know Your Yandex.Maps App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Find the addresses you need or the best places nearby even when you’re offline with Yandex.Maps. Get detailed information on organizations and routes there on foot, by car or on public transport along with current traffic jam information.
Find the places you need:
• Access a huge database of organizations and use filters to narrow your search.
• Look up important details like contacts, office hours, service information, photos, and reviews.
• Search places and addresses even when you’re not connected with offline maps.
• View locations saved in “My Places” on any desktop or laptop computer, iPhone or iPad.
Customize your map view:
• Tap the traffic light icon to see colour-coded congestion on the map.
• See available parking on the road as well as places that other users have recently left along with the rates for official parking spots.
• View public transport move between stops in real time on the map.
• Get a better look at your city with detailed satellite images.
• See locations from the street level with panorama view.
Routes for pedestrians and drivers:
• Find the fastest route on foot taking advantage of squares, parks and footpaths between buildings.
• Reach your destination fast whether driving or using public transport.
• Add stopovers to your routes — simply tap a place on the map to add it to your journey, or tap the microphone and tell the app where you want to go.
• Choose several journey options that consider traffic jams and public transport connections.
• Step-by-step voice navigation guides you along your route, telling you which road maneuver to do and what lane to take.
• View scheduled service times and estimated time of arrival at every transport stop.
• Keep updated in real time on accidents, speed limits, cameras, road blocks, and so on.
• See what traffic is like and how long it will take you to get home or to the office in the iOS Notification Center.
• Download maps to get driving directions and voice navigation when you are not connected to the internet.
• Save space on your device using more compact maps (Moscow, for example, only takes up 137 MB).
• Browse а selected region’s offline database of organizations with office hours, service information and other details.
• Get maps for over 2000 cities in Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Information from users:
• Mark road events on the map and comment on user submissions.
• Regular updates to the Public Map keep you informed about your city.
• Write reviews or fix inaccuracies about any place.
Yandex.Maps supports Apple Watch and lets you preview your city’s traffic information as well as journey times to your home or workplace.
Yandex.Maps for PC Free Download Links:
Yandex.Maps for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Yandex.Maps for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Yandex.Maps for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Yandex.Maps for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Yandex.Maps:
Inorder to run Yandex.Maps on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Yandex.Maps for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Yandex.Maps for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Yandex.Maps on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Yandex.Maps for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Yandex.Maps for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.